We’d prefer you cared and loved your RoHo product forever rather than replacing them frequently.
We build your products to last and if you take care of them, they’ll last you years. Here are a few tips & tricks for taking care of your RoHo leather products (cowhide purses, Tsavo weekenders, beaded leather sandals, hide journals etc.)
- Remove stains as soon as you notice them
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits as they will discolor and dry out leather.
- Stuff your unused bag with bubble wrap to restore and hold its shape.
- To keep your purses looking beautiful, keep cosmetics inside a pouch. Cap all pens and anything that leaks. Get a small pencil case to protect the leather and keep small items from spilling or damaging the fabric.
- In order to preserve the leather handles on your purses, ensure you’re handling them with clean hands